Friday, February 25, 2011

Top 10 Dog - Friendly Cars

Top 10 Dog-Friendly Cars
We dog lovers take our pets seriously. In fact, we take them so seriously that our four-legged friends are as much a part of our family as our children. So it’s no surprise that when we hit the road for a family outing, we often bring our pups along for the ride. Yet some rides are better than others for roaming with Rover. Here’s a look at the top ten vehicles best-suited for canines and their drivers.
Personal NOTE from The Miami dog Whisperer: I drive a Hyundai Santa Fe, and I love that my dogs fit comfortably in the back and with the protective covers it is ideal! I also like the mileage that I get from my Santa Fe, so to me, this very affordable and great looking SUV should be added to the list.

#1. Nissan Cube Hatchback

Hyundai Santa Fe SUV

#2. Ford Fiesta Hatchback
#3. Honda Element Economic Mid-Size SUV
#4. Range Rover Supercharged SUV

#5. Audi A4 Avant Station Wagon

#6. Mitsubishi Outlander SUV
#7. Kia Shortage Crossover
#8. Ram 1500 Pickup Truck
#9.  Mazda 3 Hatchback
#10. Chevrolet Equinox Crossover





No comments:

Post a Comment